We The People
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[We The People] A New World

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling and Buying Cards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monmas
Admin
monmas

Selling and Buying Cards Empty
PostSubject: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:11 pm

SELLING WORK IN PROGRESS

Price Guides

Price Range of 4,000gp
Chii - Anime 2
Selling and Buying Cards Chii

Price Range of 3,000gp
Sora - Kingdom Hearts
Auron - Final Fantasy X (10)
Rikku - Final Fantasy X (10)
Selling and Buying Cards SoraSelling and Buying Cards AuronSelling and Buying Cards Rikku

Price Range of 2,500gp
Balthier - Final Fantasy XII (12)
Selling and Buying Cards Balthier

2,000 -
1,500 -
1,000 -
500 -

Price Range of 165gp

Kotaro Azuma - Anime 2
Munchie - Dragon Quest VIII (Cool
Ultros - Final Fantasy VI (6)
Magic Pot - Final Fantasy VII (7)
PuPu - Final Fantasy VIII (Cool
Yan - Final Fantasy IX (9)
Trickster - Final Fantasy XII (12)
Ramza Beoulve Hokuten Cadet - Final Fantasy: Tactics
Toughskin - Final Fantasy: Tactics Advance
Merlinus - Fire Emblem
Roselia - Pokemon Hoenn
Togetic - Pokemon Johto
Onix - Pokemon Kanto
Pooh - Kingdom Hearts
Bat Girl - Marvel vs. DC
Morrigan Aensland - Namco vs. Capcom
Shine Sprite - Nintendo
Chaos 0 - Sega
Pyro Jack - Shin Megami Tensei
Odessa - Suikoden I (1)
Jess - Suikoden II (2)
Black Eye Shizu - Suikoden III (3)
Badrach - Lenneth
Black Knight - World of Warcraft
Prophet Zeal - XenoTrigger

Selling and Buying Cards Kotaro%20AzumaSelling and Buying Cards MunchieSelling and Buying Cards UltrosSelling and Buying Cards Magic%20PotSelling and Buying Cards PuPuSelling and Buying Cards YanSelling and Buying Cards TricksterSelling and Buying Cards Ramza%20Beoulve%20Hokuten%20CadetSelling and Buying Cards ToughskinSelling and Buying Cards MerlinusSelling and Buying Cards RoseliaSelling and Buying Cards TogeticSelling and Buying Cards OnixSelling and Buying Cards PoohSelling and Buying Cards BatgirlSelling and Buying Cards Morrigan%20AenslandSelling and Buying Cards Shine%20SpriteSelling and Buying Cards Chaos%200Selling and Buying Cards Pyro%20JackSelling and Buying Cards OdessaSelling and Buying Cards JessSelling and Buying Cards Black%20Eye%20ShizuSelling and Buying Cards BadrachSelling and Buying Cards Black%20KnightSelling and Buying Cards Prophet%20Of%20Zeal

Last edited by bazandsue on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:47 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : 2 Items added)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tripletriadextreme.com/
monmas
Admin
monmas

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 pm

HELP NEEDED
Back to top Go down
monmas
Admin
monmas

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 2:45 pm

Buying Loot Cards
Essence of the Phoenix MUST be bought by an officer if less than or equal to 50,000gp in price by using the Guild Bank money.

Essence of the Phoenix - Power User
Selling and Buying Cards Essence%20of%20the%20Phoenix

Selling Loot Cards
Essence of the Phoenix may be sold if an offer of 56,000gp or more was offered.

Essence of the Phoenix - Power User
Selling and Buying Cards Essence%20of%20the%20Phoenix
Back to top Go down
monmas
Admin
monmas

PostSubject: Recording Transactions   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Logging Purchases and Sales
When buying cards from people, the Member Name, Card Name and Purchase Price of the transaction needs to be logged. A simple copy and post is enough to post here.
When selling cards to people, the Member Name, Card Name and Sale Price of the transaction needs to be logged. A simple copy and post is enough to post here.

Reason for this is so we can evaluate our sales and purchases and project how much GP we gain/lose.

All recordings made be made in the thread located below this line.
>> Logging Transactions <<
ONE topic per day, if you continue to make sales after the daily post has been made, Edit your post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm

I usually sell the lvl 5 As for 200. As for the Suikoden lvl 8-10 I am gonna up my prices a bit since I almost have total control over those sets.

Guild Members collecting Suikoden sets can get benefits of course
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Also add the AA cards in and the Favorite cards like Beatrix and Crono. cards that aren't strong in the way of numbers but sell high due to the demand
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am

Any prices set for Special Edition cards? I suggest a price range of 12,000 - 15,000gp, depending of the card, deck and stats. Event Cards can be up to 20,000gp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Also I think we should make a point of making sure only our Officer with Power Users sell the more valuable cards from our guild bank so we can avoid the Cuts that shops have when you don't have a Power User.

I've usually got one but my shop is pretty much stuffed with Suikoden cards so I don't really have the room for selling GB stuff. But I know we've got a couple officers who usually have PU.

Also some of our other members with unused shops should load them with lvl 7s for 35-50 GP cause noobs looking for cards usually buy those up. You'd be surprised but it's easy money.
Back to top Go down
monmas
Admin
monmas

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 4:57 pm

Can someone please help with this?
If you specialize in a deck or something, we would appreciate the help.
Back to top Go down
bazandsue

bazandsue

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 9:00 am

I'm about to start on a plan that will at least identify the obvious 'special' cards ie AA's, and also those that have an enhanced level total. I can't help with card prices that vary purely because of popularity though

Oh yes, i finished that a while ago and posted it in the ongoing 'Price List' thread. needs updating atm

https://wethepeople.canadian-forum.com/the-guild-f2/comprehensive-card-list-guide-working-on-do-not-use-yet-t22.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling and Buying Cards   Selling and Buying Cards Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling and Buying Cards
Page 1 of 1